Friday, January 18, 2008

Epic Journey

After a long journey home that consisted of 3 different flights, four cities, about 24 flying hours and lasted a total of 72+ hours - I arrived in Vancouver to see Tara waiting for me.  It is nice to be back in Canada (sub-zero temperatures) to see family and friends and I look forward to reliving my experience by sharing it with everyone.

I have to tell you how much I appreciate all of the e-mails that I received while I was away.  It is so nice to see familiar names and great messages from friends and family while living in a developing nation by yourself.  Now that I am home  ...  doesn't mean that you need to stop.

I will continue to update this blog as a way of keeping everyone up to date with the progress of the Canadian World Education Society (CanWES).  As well, please feel free to contact me by e-mail at troy@canwes.org if you would like.

Thanks again for following my journey!

1 comment:

alysonko said...

a) Glad you're home!
b) Though I know you're only trying to appease your better half, your current "mug" does not appease me. Please change it.
c) How's the tummy?
d) You're doing a fantastic job.